My First Blog!
Updated: December 6, 2010
Ohayo!!! By the way I’m Noel, 16 years and 347 days old… And this is my first blogJ, just created it…I think it would be chance to share what I have in mind right now… I am studying at Holy Cross of Bansalan College for 11 years since Kinder and counting. I am taking the course Information Technology (IT). And as a part of our subject Internet Technology that I have created this blog. I choose this course because I believe that it would give me more opportunities after I finish college.
And something else about myself… I served as an Altar Knight/Acolyte (or whatever they call that) in our parish for 2½ years and I think I can still a member but not that active (altar knights who have gone to college have the privilege to still be a member even though not attending the Weekly Meeting) I like Anime Movies and Series specially those action and comedy with romance type!J I love watching news on current events, just thought I might need them someday… I also like to listen to music just not that fan of Heavy Metal Rock… And also, I’m a fan of the Miami Heat since LeBron James transferred there. And I think they can achieve what they desire (NBA championship ring) but it think it would take time maybe a year or two…
My motto in life is “Better Be Alone Than In Bad Companion” by George Washington. I think he points this to his nation USA and its former conqueror, the British Empire, but I can tell that it can also point to our people. It’s pretty nice though…J

yehey!!!!
ReplyDeletei have finally made it!!!!